I was diagnosed with prostate cancer…

“Two years ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and my doctor told me that without chemotherapy and radiation treatments I would have about four months to live.

I began taking the Colloidal Silver and my PSA went from 68 to .04.

When I went back to see my Doctor he said that he must have misdiagnosed and referred me to another doctor who said I was fine.

I am also diabetic and after taking the Colloidal Silver my blood sugar level is now much more stable.  It would shoot up to 16-17 but now it is 6.5 -7.  The only thing that I’ve taken is the Colloidal Silver, so I know it does the job for me.”

Jim Inglis – Delta B.C.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colloidal Silver Vs. Viruses, Bacteria & Pathogens

Colloidal silver was ‘erased from textbooks’ because cured diseases from tuberculosis to syphilis